tirsdag, september 14, 2004

It's raining men, Hallelujah!

Well, it's not exactly - but wouldn't that been nice... ;o)

It is raining thought, big time! The western part of Norway is known for its rain, so today is just like the picture people have about this area: .... it's rainy and gray...... But as the picture on my blog shows that's not always true!

Yesterday I realized that the summer is long gone. It became dark so fast, before nine o'clock in the evening. In the middle of summer, there is no darkness at all for about two- four weeks! Soon there will be dark when I leave for work, and dark when I return..... the evening sets at five in the darkest period around Christmas here were I'm living. In the northern part of Norway there is no daylight at all!

I'm not shore how I feel about it, it's sort of a thing that always has been. And even thought there is little light the autumn and winter, there is also more time to spend indoors. The evening is long, and more gets done than in the summer, I think. At least for my part that's the case.

Maybe this autumn also will bring good news, that will sure brighten up my day!!!!!


<div id="footer">