onsdag, september 15, 2004

WEDNESDAY'S PRAYER

Just before I'll jump out of www there is one more thing to say.
Each week I will present something or someone to pray about.......

This day I will ask for prayer for a family who just lost a dear member. She, who had her 60th birthday a few months ago, was a member of our churchstaff. She did a lot for others without thinking off her self. Late last fall they discovered cancer, and last week she died. Tomorrow we shall meet for her funeral.

Join us in prayer for her closest family, for the funeral and for the following days without a beloved mother.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 a.m., Anonymous Faith said...

Hi there Blogger, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on New Testament and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding WEDNESDAY'S PRAYER, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on New Testament related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at New Testament

 
At 4:18 a.m., Anonymous Testimony said...

Hi Blogger I’ve been looking for related blogs and I came across yours on WEDNESDAY'S PRAYER during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. You are most welcome to come and visit me at . I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Brother Roy.

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">