s√łndag, oktober 31, 2004

Angel

First of all: I'm not an angel. But if I were I would like to be like this one:

pure
Congrats! Your a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
of them go, are all compatabile creatures, but
Pure ones simply are symbols of God. Pure
Angels always appear when a child is born, when
a rainbow is seen, or when someone shares their
first kiss. They never grow old, an can appear
in the shape of a naked woman with white, bold
wings. Pure angels are the carriers of god, and
show their love to everyone in the world.


What Kind of ANGEL are you? (For Girls only) This Quiz has amazingly Beautiful Pictures!
brought to you by Quizilla

I think this was the last one, do you want to take quizes? Just make a trip to Quizilla, there are a hole bunch of them!

1 Comments:

At 8:20 a.m., Anonymous carpet said...

Hi there " Blogger " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">