mandag, oktober 11, 2004

Back home!

I have had a real good weekend together with other single mothers and their kids. We have this meeting once a year, this time we was about 70 persons (adults and children) - it is so nice to have such a meetingplace. And so nice to know all these mothers that also have adopted a child, like I'm going to do.

Sadly I got sick the last day, and am not fully recovered just yet. But I hope that I can return to work tomorrow. I simply hate to be sick (even though it is nothing serious!) - and can't wait for my stomach to calm down :o)

I'll be back!

Love
anne berit :D

2 Comments:

At 1:23 a.m., Anonymous mortgages said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

 
At 1:42 p.m., Anonymous low rate home equity line said...

A

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">