torsdag, oktober 07, 2004

Christmas is all over us!

I don't understand way the rush! It is only October, but still the shops are filling whit thing christmasy --> I don't like it!!!

I want Christmas to start not before the middle of November, or even late November. Now Christmas is all used up long before we reach December. Why is that?? (Well, there is the thing about money...)I like the mystery and the waiting for good things to come.

Well, good morning to you all :o)
On my way through blogs today, I found one that said that smiling makes you happy - so now I try to smile my annoyance on Christmas in October away! :o) (But I'm not sure if I'm smiling when I reach the mall........ )

Anyway: Have a good day!!!

6 Comments:

At 11:27 a.m., Blogger Catez said...

Hi Anne,
I have been enjoying your blog. I am in New Zealand. We have fiords here too - down in our South Island. I live in the North Island. We haven't got all the Christmassy things yet - probably in November.
My blog is Allthings2all. I put the link as I do not have a public profile for you to see. I am a Christian too.
I hope you have a good day - I will visit you again sister!


Catez

 
At 4:48 p.m., Blogger Carol said...

Congrats Mom-to-be.
I also don't want to see Christmas decorations till late November, but nowdays, as an anerican ex-pat, living in Pakistan, I want to all the reminders of Christmas I can get. I put up all my decorations early, right after Thanksgiving (3rd week of Novenber), but take them down the day after.
Your English is fine, but writting is a great way to improve it.

 
At 7:49 a.m., Anonymous christmas crafts said...

Stop by christmas photo cards I just read this great article about christmas photo cards you might be interested in.

 
At 7:42 a.m., Anonymous christmas gift said...

You have a great blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark. I found a site artificial christmas trees with a great article I think you'll like.

 
At 8:28 a.m., Anonymous christmas music said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I just read an interesting article at christmas carols. It pretty much covers christmas carols related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 7:47 a.m., Anonymous christmas trees said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I just read an interesting article at christmas stocking. It pretty much covers christmas stocking related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">