mandag, oktober 25, 2004

Got books in mail today!

I nearly forgot to tell: I received some books for The English Bookclub in the mail today. For some weeks ago I broke down and ordeded "The da Vinci Code" I simply had to read what everybody was talking about. But I will start whit my favorite: the latest book from Patricia Cornwell, "Trace" - I do love her books about Scarpetta - I'm so curios what crime she shall solve this time. And what will happen whit the other characters I've grown to love?

Ye, and I also got the latest from Tony Parsons "Family Way" - I think he writes so good and warm. I'm looking forward to many weeks of good read. I'll think "Trace" is going to bed whit me in a few minutes! I love my books ;o)

1 Comments:

At 8:43 a.m., Anonymous Western Books said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional Western Book resources for
Western Books if you or your readers are interested

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">