tirsdag, oktober 05, 2004

I am approved!

This morning I got a letter in the mail. I've been waiting for it for several months, wondering whether it would be a good thing or a bad thing... approval or disapproval. It was big, and I kind of new that it would be good (I also got positive signal last week). On a thick paper, it stood: APPROVED! (Not in so few word actually, but this was the essence...!)

I'm soo glad and gratefully. I've spent the day, so far, sending SMS to friends and family, talking on the phone and simply loosing my contact whit the ground for a while.....

Still wondering what I'm talking about - no wonder (after reading the text above..) Here it comes in bold letter:

I AM APPROVED TO BE A MOTHER, IN A FEW MONTHS I WILL ADOPT A CHILD FROM ETHIOPIA.

Wow! I still can't reach the ground :o)
Now I have to collect some document, make a photo presentation of me and my life and a hole bunch of other things - and then after a month or so, I'll send it all to Ethiopia... And then, if all goes well, in a month or five I will receive a phone call about a child selected to me. I can hardly wait.

And you will be whit me all the way, this blog got an new topic to talk and talk about. Hopefully you will find it exiting too!

Love
anne berit


2 Comments:

At 6:41 p.m., Blogger Maryam said...

Hello Ann,

Congratulations, you seem so happy that I am also for you.:)

 
At 1:05 p.m., Blogger smacksman said...

I am so happy for you.
May all your problems be little ones.

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">