lørdag, oktober 30, 2004

I love all comments! And pins on my map :o)

Thanx to those who have made me a comment! I read them and love that you stop by my "home" and leave me a note, please remember to give me link to your place so I can come by. Because of my busy week I havn't posted any answers to any of you and I'm sorry for that. Shall try to make it better ;o)

I love a comment, or put you pin on my map (right and down!) If you like a little quiz there is one far down on the right side. c",)

God bless you!
anne berit

2 Comments:

At 4:16 a.m., Blogger Vulture 6 said...

Great Site! Greetings from Houston, Texas, USA!

 
At 2:35 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Thank you oh so much! ;o)
Now I'm gonna see if I can find your site!
Love!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">