s√łndag, oktober 03, 2004

My day....

Today I've been the church of mine that is farthest away, and had service. 60 kilometers by car plus 20 minutes whit ferry is not done quickly. But the place is a beautiful spot at the long fjord. I like to visit!

After I've been at home, trolling through some webpages - and spending most of my time on web at BlogExplosion --> it is addicting, that's for sure :o)

I do not dare to write long tonight, my machine likes to shut down on me! (I hate it!!!!!) So I come back later =>

Love
anne berit

2 Comments:

At 12:34 a.m., Blogger SilverBubble said...

To fix your computer, follow these simple steps:
1) Find a sledgehammer.
2) Smash your computer to bits.
3) Defenestrate your computer (throw it out the window).
4) Buy a new computer.

 
At 11:45 a.m., Blogger anne berit said...

You have some very good ideas! I tried the first once... I don't do that any more ;o)

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">