s√łndag, oktober 17, 2004

A strange thought...

Often I think about my child waiting for me in Ethiopia. But I have no face to picture, and I don't know if it's going to be a boy or girl.... She or he doesn't know about me, and are maybe not even born yet, but still in the spring we shall be family!

It is a strange thought indeed, because I should have been whit my child right now....that is what every mother want isn't it? Been together not only in the future, but from the beginning. But then it doesn't work that way whit adoption, I do know that! I must trust in the government of Ethiopia to choose my child from the many...

I do wonder: Who is she/he? What is his/her favorite thing to do? How will he/she react to a new mother? Has she/he a troubling life, or is there somebody to trust?
I can go on and on.... Somewhere is my child, I can hardly wait for us to meet!

1 Comments:

At 4:24 a.m., Blogger Catez said...

Hi Anne - your blog is looking very happy! I've been catching up on your posts. I expect your child will have a time of transition. I guess you know that. God bless you - I'm going to add you to my links now and then I'm going to have some chicken - I'm hungry!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">