fredag, oktober 15, 2004

This morning I woke up to sunshine!

I so much love that! It gives me that extra something for the day :o)

Today I shall spend all day at my office, I shall prepare a hole lot of things for the coming Sunday and for other things that are happening in the near future. It is good to have an hole day to spend on these things - my hope is that nothing happens so I must go other places.

Now I eat a late breakfast and are soon heading for job!
Have a good day!

One more thing: has anyone something good to say about the browser Firefox (I hope that is the name....) - or something bad to say? I'm hunting for the perfect browser that gives me color on this blog :o) (I'm sorry to say that Opera doesn't because I so much like it otherwise)

5 Comments:

At 11:20 a.m., Blogger RomanWanderer said...

Wherever I go, I hear firefox, firefox. I haven't had the courage to go look it up yet.

 
At 12:37 p.m., Blogger Pincushion said...

Hello Lime ! This comment is actually not related to your post, but the fact that you are a Pastor attracted me to your site and I will probably link you to my blog (hope you would too :-))..

Well coming to the point, as a Pastor, I wanted your viewpoint on something very important thats currently happening in the UK. It concerns the life of a very sick baby..the parents and doctors are fighting it out in the courts ! The parents want it to live and doctors want to let it go..one case has already been decided and another one is again in court..its something thats bothering me..and I have written about it on my blog. I would very much appreciate it..if you, could please visit my blog and post your comment..its just a request of course...
But you are a person of God and your opinion would be very valuable..
Thank you..

 
At 4:32 p.m., Blogger Mac said...

I switched from IE to Firefox last month and I could kick myself for not doing it sooner. I love it!

 
At 5:55 p.m., Blogger Xpinionated said...

I've used firefox for over a year now and love it. I still use Opera at work but strictly a firefox user at home....

 
At 1:05 a.m., Blogger Ann said...

Don't know about Firefox but your blog has plenty of color with Safari.

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">