onsdag, oktober 27, 2004

Why not try BlogExplosion?

Yesterday I had no time to surf blogs at BlogExplosion, there were just to many things to do at work. And the result: few visitors! There is no doubt, BE makes a lot of traffic to my blog - as long as I keeps my surfing on top!

I guess most of you who visit this blog already are a member, but if you are not - and you have a blog who you want people to see - this is what you do: Join Blog Explosion :o) Here is a link -->



Then we'll meet again, out collecting credits to keep up our traffic to our blogs....

2 Comments:

At 4:26 a.m., Blogger Hope said...

Hello, just popping in from Blogexplosion. Have you checked out the new features? Stats on how people have visited your blog and so on.

Hope
http://humorhangout.blogspot.com/

 
At 2:45 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

HI! Haven't checked out new things just yet - but will soon! Thanks for making me aware of it!
Love :o)

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">