tirsdag, november 23, 2004


A busy day, whit only time for a quick post :o) So I want to send a picture of the sun, shining on the ocean and making it look like silver. That's the kind of weather we've had today (I've seen it form inside my office....) Whit the snow white and shiny too it has been a beautiful day! Now the sun has set and darknes is soon coming, I'm home for a little food but soon I'm on my way again. First there is a childrensmeeting (sunday school on a tuesday!) Then there is school for the adult!! (And then there is time for bed!) Whish for some more hour's this day - but try to think that time is something that comes to me, not that it is something that goes form me...... Have a good day everyone! Hugs from anne berit ;o) Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 6:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

hi there,
found you via 'BE'
while i am trying to read your entries there are a few pop ups that really annoying .

wonder could you do something with that.

blessings,

 
At 6:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

btw,
my name is Ling
i have difficulty in leaving a comment as a blogger member too.

blogmark you now,come back later
:)

 
At 10:37 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Hi!!
I've tried to do something about the popups (or popunder..) - please let me know if it is any help!!

To Ling! Thanx for comment, and welcome back ;o) Hope that Blogger will find a way so the publishing functions better!

Blessing too you both!
Now I shall see the two very last episodes of Friends - so I'm gonne for a while!!!!!

Love
anneberit ;o)

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">