mandag, november 29, 2004

Found Adventwreath

And learned a new word ;o)

I couldn't use it in every post though - and that is OK (I have my dancing snowman for that!) I just have to change the image in my template for every week......

Today I slept in and even when I woke up I could not get my self out of bed in some hours so things are going kind of slowe here today. But that means time to spend out here whit you and that is nice!

Well, can't be here all the time. Have a to do some housework and something whit the adoption - must get the papers sent this week, and there is still some missing (also some that I shall write..... )But first... I dwell here a little while =>

1 Comments:

At 7:54 p.m., Blogger Richard said...

Very nice Advent wreath! I love this time of year!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">