tirsdag, november 30, 2004

I love this time of year!

Yesterday I hung up some of my adventstars, so today when I got down in my livingroom they shone all cozy and warm at me. It makes me feel so good!

Now I must hurry to work, shall prepare for class whit 11 to 13 years old. We just started this class as a small project. It is a class whit Christian education right after school are finished. It seems to work fine - this is our 3rd class and we shall have only 4, so we are finished before Christmas whit this first project (in the spring there is camp and there are some services as well). Today the topic is BAPTISM or Christening - in Norwegian DÅP.

Have a good day!
anne berit =>

8 Comments:

At 5:24 p.m., Blogger bill naka said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of graduation gift for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on graduation gift. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

 
At 8:17 a.m., Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your bible blog, I also have a bible related website, it's about some books which is helpful to understand the God's Words

 
At 9:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

I just bookmarked your blog. I will try to post often.

Do you think gas pricing is ever going to go down? I founds some gas saving tips at sports wagering


Keep in touch :)

 
At 6:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

I was surfing through a few blogs and came across yours and wanted to say very nice job on the content, so I have bookmarked your site for future reference.

Just in case you are interested I have a Gun Cleaning Tips
site. It pretty much covers Gun Cleaning Tips
related stuff.

Check it out if you have some time :-)

 
At 6:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one....

If your looking for **free traffic**

**auto-surf**
Check this one out :-)

 
At 4:29 a.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Great blog! I also have a site about barefoot waterskiing tips
. You can check it out at barefoot waterskiing tips
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

 
At 5:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one....

If your looking for **free traffic**

**auto-surf**
Check this one out :-)

 
At 8:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

**HYDROPONICS**

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">