mandag, november 01, 2004

I've been home...

There was no trip, I just walked home and knew that there would be no trip. I was tired, and the weather was cold - and I have no winter tires on. So I didn't go. Felt bad about not meeting my good friend B though!!! But we'll meet on friday I hope.

B sending you a great, big hug through the www! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Hope that it wasn't too boring :o)

Tonight I've washed clothes, seen a little bit of television and been out here(!) Now I shall get my new-washed clothes and hang them up to dry. I also have used my fireplace for the first time in two years - it was nice and warm, but I still do want some doors which I can close whenever I want.... (and also not so much smoke in my livingroom - not that it was visual, but I could smell it...) Well, no more wood left tonight, it burned out at while ago!

And then I shall read a new chapter in my book about Scarpetta and her new adventures :o) (See earlyer post, follow link in heading.)

Good night from me!
Love
anne berit

2 Comments:

At 2:08 a.m., Blogger Sexy Soccamom said...

I'm a Scarpetta fan, too. I haven't picked up the latest book yet, though I plan to.

 
At 7:24 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

I will recomend you go by it :)
Not shore if it is her best book, a little slower than her last one (at least so far in my reading...) but I still do like it a lot.

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">