lørdag, november 06, 2004

Maybe it was stupid?

But yesterday I signed up for the "national-novel-writing-month" contest. A little bit late I know, but it seemed like a fun challenge when I first got time to find out what it really was. I am of cause not sure if this is going to be something I will manage to finish. But sometimes it is fun to just try! And then it is fun to do it together whit so many else across the world.

So maybe there will be some fewer post from me these weeks. I have to write 2000 words each day to meet the requirement of a total 50000 words by last day of November.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'll keep you posted on my words, by today I have 4124 - and are right on schedule! ;o)

2 Comments:

At 6:59 p.m., Blogger annette said...

Good Luck!

 
At 7:54 a.m., Blogger Mamacita said...

Not a bit stupid! You will enjoy the Nano experience. And, hello. I enjoyed viewing your blog.

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">