fredag, november 26, 2004

Shining light at my church :o)

Due to financial reason the light on our church are off most of the year, it is just to expensive to run every night. (And some might think it's not that important)

But from now on and until early January the church will have light on. And it is soooooo beautiful!! Whish (again) that I had a digital camera - then I would have showed you.

The church is white and normally, this days, it is just a dark spot in the night. But now it lights up on my view from my living room. I think these Norwegian wooden churches are so pretty especially when they have lights on in the dark night!

For me it is a way for the church to be a part of the community just by being visual. Everyone can see it's presence and it is a whiteness for the faith in Christ, so my dream is light throughout all the winter months.
---

Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.

Psalm 119:105
---

<div id="footer">