mandag, november 08, 2004

Should I cry, laugh or just be embarrassed?

Yesterday everything seemed so in order and OK, I should take the plan home to spear some long hours in the car. Well that's what I thought!

Late yesterday night, after my guest left and after some time spent out here.. I went to my office because I knew I had the receipt for my ticked there. (I travel without paperticket.. Use my creditcard)

Well, I had the receipt all right! But the plane had already left - on Saturday!!! I could not belief my eyes and checked it over and over, but it said the same. November 6th at 08:25. I did want to cry, but was to angry to do it.

So now I have to take the car after all. Did not plan it like that so I have to do some adjusting....

Don't laugh! It is not funny just yet! OK, laugh away I'll join you after a while. I'm still a little angry whit my self.

And I who planned to write my novel on the plane --> can't do that while driving the car! (but maybe I got a story for my novel?? Might just be....)

At least this day only can get better!

Love
anne berit

2 Comments:

At 12:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Nå skjønner jeg hvorfor du er litt irritert :) (Fnis, fnis....)B.

 
At 6:52 a.m., Blogger tj said...

Oh my! I have this nightmare every time I fly. But so far it has never REALLY happened. It isn't funny but I still found myself laughing, but just a little. :)

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">