fredag, november 19, 2004

Snow, snow keeps falling on my head..

There is so much snow outside! It covers up everything, and there is no wind - so the threes are white as well. I love it (but driving takes so much longer...) I whish it could stay like this for the rest of the winter, but know that in a few days it will all be gray and rainy again :o)

Well, I sing to myself "snow, snow keeps falling on my head" and will enjoy this winter-wonderland for as long as it is here to stay! And there is nothing so cozy as snow outside and candle light inside in the evening. That's my opinion, at least on this side of Easter...

Love
anne berit =>

There has been a while since my last post because of my stay back east at my parents house. And then I got some problem coming home because of the weather and because of that I've had a lot to do at work this past days. Also I keep working on making my broadband function, and believe I soon can surf on a higher speed. But I will write more on this later...

3 Comments:

At 2:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

I've missed you!! I am used to read your blogger / page every day :)B.

 
At 7:43 p.m., Blogger Catez said...

Hi Anne,
Hope you had a good time seeing family. The snow sounds wonderful! It is nearly summer here in New Zealand - so it is getting hot. Hard to imagine a Norwegian winter but I'm getting the picture after reading your post.

 
At 10:13 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Dear B and Chaty!
How nice of you to miss me!! I have had a wonderful trip back to my "childhood", met family and old friends and think I will write a little post to tell you later :o)
Now I'm just so impressed by my self (!) The broadband is up and running. I never had so much speed out here before....
Have a wonderful weekend, hope you get time to relax and just be! I know I will enjoy the snow because it's still falling down on me ;o)

Love and God Bless from anne berit

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">