lørdag, november 13, 2004

The sun is shining!

I just love it when the sun is shining and there is no clouds around! :o)

This is one of those days! But it is quite cold outside, a beautiful late fall day. Now I'm packing and prepare for driving home again. Shall stop at a good friends house for a day and then I'm going back home again, not to return here before in February I think. It is a little sad to live so far from my family and old friends. We see each other so little time and can't just stop by for a cup of coffee whenever we want. But in some years time I will move back home and take over the farm which I grow up on. Then I will miss all my friends back west.....

I love living in the western part of Norway. I have a lot of good friends there as well. And I really enjoy my work and the people I work whit and for, - so it is not all sad to be going back either!!

Just whish for a snowy winter..... (that will never happen so close to the fjord, no matter what my pixigirl shows!) =>

Have a good weekend!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Love
anne berit (o:


<div id="footer">