fredag, november 26, 2004

This weeks quote

---

SO OFTEN OUR COMPLAINTS ARE ETCHED IN STONE
BUT OUR THANKSGIVING IS WRITTEN IN SMOKE!

---

Found it surfing BE at "A cup of Rich" - didn't get the link to him though.
(That is one of the few complaint I have about BE, I can't find the URL of the site I visit - it makes it difficult (not impossible I know that) to link to good pages, and make a link in my post when I use something I find interesting as the quote above. )

An update at 22:27, I've put the link to Rich in the heading -> go visit!

2 Comments:

At 3:29 p.m., Blogger Richard said...

Hi Anne! Thanks for the link. Btw, I'm going to put your blog in the blog roll.

Blessings in Christ to you!

 
At 3:18 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Richard your welcome! And thanks for linking to me as well! God bless you!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">