onsdag, november 03, 2004

The world is in Gods hands!

The world is in Gods hands! This is what i tought when I come upon a beautiful picture in the blog Allthings2all, I've put an link in the heading so you can go look for your self.

The world is in Gods hands. I truly believe it, even though there sometimes is hard to understand why God doesn't intervene and make changes to our bad choices. Sometimes I whish for God to remove all evilness from the world, but what then will happend to us? We are as much responcible for other peoples hard life and turmoil as God!

Once I read a quote from an Ethioptian Christian which said something like this:

"You in the west don't belive in a good god because of all the pain in the world, but we can not live whit the difficulty whitout beliving in a caring God who are whit us in our pain" It is all about perspective.


(This post have been edited on saturday 7th, after reciving a post from the owner of the picture not liking it on my blog. I am truly sorry for assuming you didn't mind so now I have deleted it from my post, and making the link go to that one post of yours.)

7 Comments:

At 1:07 a.m., Blogger Rachel said...

I like this sentence. I also believe that western people have a lot to be blaimed for and they should not be waiting God's help when God is helping them anyway, regardless the atrocities they do they are still up there without a scratch

 
At 3:08 a.m., Blogger Sexy Soccamom said...

"I am one of 5 brothers that are all alike. My brothers walks around in all kinds of weather. I follow them around there I sleep in darkness, waiting upon them calling me in crises. What am I??"


A spare tire.

 
At 8:05 a.m., Blogger No-Name said...

Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

 
At 8:08 a.m., Blogger No-Name said...

:-) Hejsan!

I blog exploded here, and I must say it is quite nice finding more and more Scandinavians with this lovely tool! :-) God Bless You, and please do stop by and leave a note!!!

-Heather http://horsehell.blogspot.com

 
At 2:57 a.m., Blogger Catez said...

Hi Anne,
To be honest I prefer that people don't take pictures from my blog - especially when I've just put them up. If I see something I like on another blog I just put a link to it and suggest people go see it. So in future could you just do that? Thanks, Catez

 
At 12:39 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Thanks for comment to you all! I truly loved the picture and it made me think.

Catez: I am so sorry for making you angry, didn't mean to steal at all. From now on I shall remember your word and try liking. But can you please tell me do you take/make your pictures your self - or do you get it from somewhere.... Sometimes I so much need a picture for my blog, but I knew few ways to get them.

Love anne berit

 
At 10:23 p.m., Blogger Catez said...

Hi Anne,
I wasn't angry. I suggest you do a Google search for "free pictures and graphics" - you'll find some that way. God bless you, Catez

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">