s√łndag, desember 19, 2004

Even more snow :o)!


 Posted by Hello

The picture is not from this year, I don't have a digital camera you see!! But it gives you an idea. But please add snowflakes!!! I so happy for all the snow we've gotten in the last 24 hours. I love snow, even though it is more difficult to drive and it takes longer; I don't mind.

Today me and my organist had service at a retirement-home (or what to call it??) Usually we are there every 3rd week, and have a small devotion together. But every now and then we have a service and, like today, we also have communion. It is a nice way for those who can't go to church anymore to partisipate in the selebration of Christmas. In a little hour we are going to have one more service in another village.

See you later!

P.S: my 4th light are lit, soon there will be Christmas =>

1 Comments:

At 11:50 p.m., Blogger A Touch of Style said...

The snow I really don't mind... as long as there isn't the black ice to go with it, but the cold that we have been experiencing lately, I really don't want. I am already looking forward to spring. Yikes.

Still looking for that warm and cozy place I mentioned on the blog.

A Touch of Style

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">