lørdag, desember 04, 2004

Got paused on BE due to popups!

I would appreciate some help whit figuring out what cause the popups and how to stop it. I don't want popups jumping up on everybody when reading this blog!!!

I've been running whit blocking of popups - so hadn't noticed it before I got a message from BE telling me I'm out until I've removed the popups. And that is just too bad :( I want and need my BE-traffic.........

Well, I'll probably survive no matter what - but I sure do want to know how to prevent popup settling on my site!

A little bit upset now!

anne berit

3 Comments:

At 1:58 a.m., Blogger William Teach said...

Well, I didn't get a pop up when I BE'd in, and my Pop Up Stopper was turned off. I have noticed that happen on a Blogger site I visit regularly. Gotta ask a dumb question, but, have you checked with Blogger about this?

 
At 11:59 a.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Hi!
Thanks for tips! I searched for information about popups in Blogger but couldn't find anything usefull - but know I made a question to them.

Hope they can give some advice in how to get rid of the popups =>

 
At 5:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

I didn't even look at the code of your site as you have about 6000 little blinky pieces of junk all over the place. pop ups are probably randomly generated once every five views are something like that by one of the little "free" services you have signed up for. "free" hit counters are notorious for doing this deceptive "pop-up only once in awhile" kind of thing.

BE: powercons

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">