s√łndag, desember 05, 2004

A quiz after my liking ;o)







Your Power Color Is Blue


Relationships and feelngs are the most important things to you.
You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.
If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.
You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.




What's Your Power Color? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.





And the funny thing is:
Had you asked me for my all time favorite color I would have said: BLUE!!!
Isn't that nice :)

2 Comments:

At 7:11 p.m., Blogger apples said...

My colour is gold! I don't even like gold!

I think we live not too far from each other, the picture looks like home... then again, any fjord would :)

Love the snowman!

 
At 11:40 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Hi!
Gold is not that bad of a color! Not at all actually :) And perfect for the season too

You live in Norway?? cool
I'll make a visit before I must jump to bed!

Best wishes for your week!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">