lørdag, desember 18, 2004

Snow! :o)

Today I woke up to snow! How I've missed that beautiful, cold, white stuff! Lately all that's come down on us have been rain (and much of it!) The days have been gray and dark, I whish for sunshine but snow is so much better than rain! The snow makes the gray day lighter as well.

Ok! Ok! It's not that much snow, just a tiny, tiny layer - but it makes my day brighter non the less!

Love and Gods blessing!
anneberit =>

P.S: Follow the link in heading and make yourself some snowflake!! :o)

2 Comments:

At 1:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Lucky you! I adore snow, but we don't get much of it where I live. I bet it's beautiful there in Norway! I'd love to see pictures of where you live :)

Thank you for visiting my weblog today, for the kind comment and for linking to me. I've gladly reciprocated with the link back to you and look forward to making a new friend!

deb
http://www.sugarfused.net

 
At 1:22 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

The snow is beautiful, and now it has snowed all night so it covers all things. Looking all soft and clean :o) Shall try to post a picture soon!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">