s√łndag, januar 09, 2005

A book meme...

This meme I found at Life with 4 kids and a dog. Books is my thing, so this one I could not pass!

Instructions: Copy the list from the last person in the chain, delete the names of the authors you don't have on your home library shelves and replace them with names of authors you do have. Bold the replacements.

Patricia Cornwell
Henning Mankell
Alexander McCall Smith
Jostein Gaarder
Kathy Reichs
JRR Tolkien
C.S. Lewis
J.K. Rowling
Tony Parsons

With that my list is ready; now it's your turn! :o)

3 Comments:

At 9:53 p.m., Blogger Brandon said...

Cool, I just picked the list up over at www.rageissues.com :D

 
At 12:23 a.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Hi Brandon!

I just hopped over and made a pik at your list :o) I don't think we read the same books.... but that is kind of the game isn't it???

 
At 12:24 a.m., Blogger anne berit said...

...sorry I meant peek!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">