torsdag, januar 13, 2005

Busy days...

Yesterday was a day packed with things to attend to. First there was the meeting for all of the pastors in our area (others who work in the churches was there as well) - we usually gather once a month and it is nice and helpful in our daily work to share and meet others with similar workload in this way. After the meeting I had just an half hour to prepare for the next. I meet up with a couple who wanted baptism. An hour later the last meeting of the day was with the southsides church council; we had many things on our schedule, but it was good conversation and we all enjoyed our stay together. I had to leave early because of the rising water. (As mentioned in post below).

After such a day, I couldn't bring my self to stay up early (and I didn't have to - instead I have to work most of the afternoon and some of the evening too). So I was in bed a long time this morning!! It was good, of course, but the day goes by so quickly when I do that. :)

Now I'm sitting here at work. Trying to get a lot of things done before I go home around 6 pm. (I probably will bring home with me something to prepare for Saturday...) But I have a hard time concentration; thought maybe a post here would help ;) Then I will take a short trip outside for some air; I've been told that is healthy!

How is your day???
I guess I'm not the only one with a tuff workload =>

Leave a comment, and tell!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:37 a.m., Blogger makuahine said...

Wow those are some pictures alright. We had a big flood here back in 1993, it was horrible. Almost swallowed our church. ;-)

I hope you can concenrate better and prepare for Saturday!!

I have a question for you though, someone tells me that the word "Girkut" might be Norweigen but I don't know how to find out what it means - do you know it? Thank you :-)

 
At 11:48 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

I been wondering about the word - but it is not Norwegian, and I don't know what it might mean. But maybe if you gave me some hint of what type of situation it is used......

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">