fredag, januar 21, 2005

Friday's Feast; meme

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Appetizer - What is one quality you really admire about yourself?
I can smile at the world and laughs normally several times a day. (Not that I can't get serious when it is needed!)

Soup - What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
What ever is on the shelf.....

Salad - Describe your favorite movie scene. You know, the one that just gets to you every time you watch it.
I get easily touched of any movie concerning the birth of or upbringing of an infant especially when someone bits the odds..... My all time favorite is Baby Boom (If I remeber right!)

Main Course - If you were a veggie, which one would you be, and why?
I would be a carrot; it tastes so good and are just beautiful all orange and green on top ;)

Dessert
- If you could take a weekend trip within 100 miles of your current residence, where would you like to go?
Then I would go to Vik, - the worlds only place producing GAMMALOST, a cheese with distinct taste and smell, - and visiting friends.


Now --> Tell me yours ;)

<div id="footer">