fredag, januar 07, 2005

Friday's feast..

I finally found out what a Meme is the other day! Thanks to Pharia and his Memes List! Yesterday I surfed through the list and found some of it to my liking. So from time to time there will be Memes here ;~)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Appetizer
- Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
Nope, catch nothing this winter thanks to heavy drinking of LIME and water; when necessary....!

Soup - What colors dominate your closet?
Blue, black, violet, white, brown and green... I like colors!

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
Warm, inviting, open - with friends...

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
No one to be honest! But if I had to it should have something to do with country/farm/rural

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
Christmas; I love to light candles in this dark season, and I love Jesus =>


3 Comments:

At 7:59 p.m., Blogger nonw said...

Welcome to Friday Feast. It's probably my favorite meme. Cool that you are in Norway! I'm in the US, Texas to be exact.

Nice to meet you!

 
At 1:54 p.m., Blogger No-Name said...

I was wondering what a "meme" was as well. Thanks for helping me out! Tack!!!

 
At 10:05 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Hi Becky! Nice to meet you too! I look forward to a new meny next friday ;)

Hi Heater! I'm so glad that I could learn you something ;) You're most welcome!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">