lørdag, januar 15, 2005

Give me a question :)

Found this while surfing:

Give me 2-3 questions as comment; and I'll answer all of them in a post late Sunday (my time..) The question can be on whatever you want! Easy or difficult; work-related or private --> you decide!

Keep the question coming people ;)

--
With that I say: good night!
Early day tomorrow - and then some work =>

--> A little bonus for playing! =>

---
Update late Sunday evening:

I have now looked at the question, but I will not be able to answer until tormorrow - the questions need some more thoughts from my side. You are not letting me off easy; that's for sure!! :) This also means you are free to give me more question another 10 hour or so........

Thanks for playing everyone! c",)

6 Comments:

At 1:05 p.m., Blogger Ben said...

What's your dream job?

If you could be an animal, which on would you be?

What radio station do you listen to the most?

 
At 4:02 p.m., Blogger rockofgalilee said...

1) After the fifth plague did Pharoah feel he could win?
2) Do parents really influence their children?
3) How big is the bridge?

 
At 6:46 p.m., Blogger Lord Smert said...

Does your religious affiliation have an effect on your political views?

-Lord Smert (LordSmert.BlogSpot.com)

 
At 6:59 p.m., Blogger Conezy said...

1. Do christians have to follow ll the rules of the old Testiment as well as the new?
2. Would you like a free photo ipod?3. If the bible told you to jump off a cliff would you?

 
At 8:23 p.m., Blogger Ed said...

1 - What's the meaning of life?
2 - If all concious beings ceased to exist, would the universe itself in effect also cease to exist, as there would be no concious beings to experience it?
3 - if 0.3 recurring is a third, does that mean 0.9 recurring is the same as 1?

 
At 9:18 p.m., Blogger The Violin Duchess said...

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely keep it in mind. Questions, eh? Hmmm.... Ok. Here goes.
1) What's your favorite Crayola crayon color?
2) What is the weather like where you are?
3) What was the last dream you had? Tootles.

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">