torsdag, januar 06, 2005

Happy birthday MORMOR!

Congratulation on your 94th birthday!!!




My dear grandmother (or mormor as I say; meaning mother of mother....) have reach the high age of 94; today! This picture is taken on her 90th birthday. It is a woman with great sence of humor, she got bone in her nose and we have had our discusions over the years :o) She love her family and I love her too!

Wish her all that well is and still some year here with us!
Love and God Bless!

anneberit
Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 1:06 a.m., Blogger Der Tommissar said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 8:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Har du hørt sangen: "Slik en mormor, du som min, finnes ei, hvordan er din?" :)
Happy birthday!

Benedicte

 
At 7:38 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Thanks for thinking of my Mormor :)
I'll be sure to pass it along to her!

Love

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">