mandag, januar 17, 2005

My answers...

Here are the answers to your question… I have to say I’m no oracle but then I tried :) Thanks to everyone who partisipatet!!!! Hope you all took time to watch the bonus ;)

From BHR:
1. What is your dream job??
My dream is to be able to work with and on the farm I grow up on! But so far I am not sure how I can make the money-thing work……..
2. If you could be an animal, which one would you be?
Well, an elephant of course (!)
3. What radio station do you listen to the most?
I am not a big radio listener, but when I listen (usually when I’m in my car) – I listen to a Norwegian station: Kanal 24…….

From rockofgalilee:
1. After the fifth plague did Pharaoh fell he could win?
Yes, he did
2. Do parents really influence their children?
Oh, yea they do! But that is not the only thing that influences the children; hence children are not copies of their parents. And then there are the persona we are born as, our given dna. We can't run from that!
3. How big is the bridge?
You lost me which bridge??

From Lord Smert:
Does your religious affiliation have an effect on your political views?
I guess they do, because my belief gives me values and rules which I think it is a good thing to live by. I am not very politically active though.

From Conezy:
1. Do Christians have to follow all the rules of the Old Testament as well as the new?
No, they don’t. With Jesus there is a new beginning. He repeats a lot of the rules and guidelines from the Old Testament though, and the Ten Commandments still helps us in life.
2. Would you like a free photo ipod?
I have to say, don’t know. I’ve seen a lot of offers for free ipod, but since I live in Norway I haven’t paid them much attention. And then I do not know all the much about the use of them either……… ;)
3. If the bible told you to jump off a cliff would you?
I don’t think I would. And if I actually had found that in the bible I think I would have thought it strange; the bible is all about winning life, not loosing it.

From Christine:
1. What is your favorite tree?
It got to be pine; there are lots of big ones in my fathers’ woods! There is plenty of room to sit under them if there ever would be to much sunshine (hard to imagine at this time =>)
2. What color is your favorite winter coat?
Dark blue and violet.
3. Tea or coffee?
Coffee is my favorite blend – but I also take tea ;)

From Ed:
1. What is the meaning of life?
If I knew that without a doubt, I would have been rich! So many asks this question and so many searches the world over to find answer. In a way I think that is good, we need to find meaning in our own life – and others don’t sit on the whole answer for us. On the other side, as a Christian I think that the meaning of life also has to do with Jesus.
2. If all conscious beings ceased to exist, would the universe itself in effect also cease to exist, as there would be no conscious beings to experience it?
No, because then there would be God, like in the beginning!
3. If 0.3 recurring is a third, does that mean 0.9 recurring is the same as 1?
Ehe…… well, number is my thing so I just skip this one….

From The Violin Duchess:
1. What’s your favorite Crayola crayon color?
Don’t know the name, but my favorite color is BLUE (in all shades) ;)
2. What is the weather like where you are?
It rains, rains, rains and rains!!! I’m so tired of the grey weather and whish for sunshine!!
3. What was the last dream you had?
I don’t remember much of my dreams, sadly, but I guess it had something to do with me becoming mother soon. Both scared and so happy about that!

From Sol:
1. Why do you blog?
I love being able to post my thoughts and then speak about it with others. Also to have a page where I can put different links and things and that’s who I am into……. And change whenever I feel in mood for that. ;)
2. What kind of artwork do you like best?
Any paintings or sculpture who tells me a story, sometimes it is a nonfigurative artwork; but mostly it is not.
3. What kind of car do you like best?
I drive a Ford Explorer, but would sure want a Range Rover of some kind… ;)

3 Comments:

At 9:51 p.m., Blogger rockofgalilee said...

Those were interesting responses. Questions such as "would you listen to the bible if it told you to jump off a cliff" are mostly asinine and show a complete non understanding of the bible. On the other hand there are times when the bible would prefer you to kill yourself then to transgress, such as the 3 cardinal sins. Such that if you were in a situation with the choice to jump off a cliff or kill an innocent party, I believe the bible would tell you to jump off the cliff.

BTW I found your post randomly and figured it was a nice thought to just communicate. My question about the bridge was completely random because you said to ask anything and I was wondering what kind of response you would give.

I also don't understand how Pharoah could have possibly thought he was going to win after 5 plagues.

 
At 11:59 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Hi Rockofgalilee!

So glad you liked my responses and sorry I didn't give you a more fun answer to the bridge thing (I should have known it to be random =>)

I don't think even faroah did understand himeself.... It stands that God made his heart hard, so maybe the devestating from the plagues didn't hit him like it normaly would?

God bless!

 
At 8:06 a.m., Blogger Christine said...

Wow - some of those questions were tough! You had great answers. Thanks for the fun!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">