lørdag, januar 29, 2005

My day - how is yours??

Filed under: Technorati category

I'm up and going; and now I've even surfing for near an hour! Before that it was some food and talk with friends on MSN, and a little bit of surfing....
It's time for some real work. Today I'm planning to get all the paper out for recycling and make a mild cleaning of my house; it's been a while since last time :) The weather is no good, the sun from yesterday is swished with fog and rain.

So what is your day like??
How do you spend your Saturdays??
And :) how long time do you use surfing these days??

----
Join me at:

3 Comments:

At 3:45 p.m., Blogger makuahine said...

My Saturday has just begun :)
We got some ice and snow last night. I took a picture out my back door again. Nothing like what I thought it was going to be though, when I first looked outside when I didn't have my glasses on. HA!
It will be gone before the day is out though, I'm sure. It's already 34 degrees F out there....

 
At 3:46 p.m., Blogger makuahine said...

Oh forgot to answer your question... there isn't a particular way that we spend our Saturdays although I refuse to do housework on Saturdays (haha just kidding). Today we will be going to my mom's to see all of them, haven't been there since Christmas (although we've seen them at church).
Not sure what next week holds... ;-)

 
At 7:33 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

I find Saturday to be best when there is time for relaxation ;) Hope your trip went well!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">