fredag, januar 14, 2005

The never stopping pastor..... :)



Jepp! This is just what I looked like some hours ago! I was kind of upset and angry. (Sorry G!)My longed for day off on Sunday became canceled! I wanted so much not to work.

But then the pastor who should take it for me became sick (instead he are going to have a funeral later next week for me - and that is a good thing! --> since I shall have weekend with youths who attend confirmation classes in the area he is working a week from now). All the other pastors in the greater area is off course busy with their own services.

So it's nobody's fault; but I am still a little sad 'cause it's so hard to get any time off, even when it is needed, and earlier this week I thought it was possible :(

Well, I'll live! => I'm sure it will be a good service; they usually are!

Tomorrow is another busy day for the Lord; so now I'll turn in!
Happy weekend!

 Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 7:26 p.m., Blogger makuahine said...

awwww, I hope you get a day off soon!

 
At 11:50 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

seems like I got a day off sooner that I imagioned.... tell you more on monday!! ;)

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">