mandag, januar 03, 2005

Relaxing is needed!

Today I'm having a day off!

I do nothing as of so far. Just slept looooong and then had a bit of food and watched a rerun of sevent heaven. Now it is starting to get dark outside. Ther is snow in the air and soon the ground will soon (again) be covered with white, cold stuff. I've lit a lot of candles and are going to take it slow and easy all day long. I need this after a long time with lot of work!

Hope you are having a good day as well!

Love
anne berit =>

Now it's time for coffee - and maybe some BE.......????!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:01 p.m., Blogger leona said...

hi glad you're having time to relax after the much hectic holiday seasons eh. Thanks for adding me to blogroll, im blogrolling you too! Take care!

 
At 4:24 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

I love being blogrolled ;o)

Thank you and have a nice day!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">