søndag, januar 30, 2005

SundayQuote

Filed under: Technorati category


Today we have had BibleSunday again in our church (another church than last Sunday) - but instead of using the same or other parts from the text I will use a quote from the text most churches in Norway are using: Revelation 1:9-18.

A colorful text with a unusual picture of Jesus; now he present himself like more than a human being. He is God. No wonder John fall to the earth in awe; but so good to see Christ start with those very words angels do. The words we human long to hear.

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!
This is why I am a pastor - this I want to tell everybody. Do not be afraid. There is someone who was from the start and will be for ever and ever. He is alive; still. His name is Jesus.

<div id="footer">