onsdag, januar 12, 2005

When Inga came visit.....



Well, the storm is mostly over, but still the ocean is high. Now it is at it's second highest, I follow the ferries moves. Last night it could not attatch to the pier because of to high water. In a way it is kind of fun to be from the inland and now living close to fjord and ocean :) Much of this is still new to me, and when living high above the pier I don't get water in my cellar....

There has not been to windy here at my village, but I made a trip to the southside tonight and the wind came down on us quite hard. I still can feel the rolls of the ocean after riding home with the ferry ;) It's been reported waves as high as 17 meter out in the open sea, and several cities on the western coast had visits of the ocean in the streets and piers earlyer today. Here are some pictures. The comment is in Norwegian, but you can read the pictures can't you?!


<div id="footer">