mandag, januar 31, 2005

Wordpress anyone??!

I'm trying to run WordPress with my BlueDomino hosting as a test. Anyone been there before me???? I'm running into some problem; but it might just be the database who isn't ready yet(?) I'm not sure, but will make a contact with support tomorrow if the "installation-bit" still makes error-messages tomorrow. Well: I got to have a hobby ;) Mine is blogging for the time being, and I just wanted to see if WordPress was the way for me to go..... I have a domain and I have to use it for something - why not a blog?? Homepage doesn't sound so funny after blogging here for almost half a year now ;)

Good night! It's way past my bedtime already!!!


---
Update:
This morning I got the site up and running. There is still a lott to learn and work with, so I recomend you stay put at this blog for the time being. But it is a place for me to play and learn - and that's something ;)
Have a very good day everybody!

8 Comments:

At 6:56 a.m., Blogger Jim Naka said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some toy box research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out toy box

 
At 8:12 a.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Dog Coats** site/. It pretty much covers the sale of custom made dog coats.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 6:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a fido fleece dog coats site. It pretty much covers ##Custom Dog Coats## related stuff.

Tired of those knit sweaters, the ones that stretch out and have legs that your dog hates? Us too! So we came up with a coat that fits comfortably and works well! You and your dog will love these coats! We know, because we have been dog breeders for 23 years and know what dogs like.

All "Designer DoggieWear!" coats are handmade by ourselves in the United States. This assures the finest of quality and workmanship.



Come and check it out if you get time.

 
At 4:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a coat dog dry site. It pretty much covers ##Coats for Dogs## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

 
At 12:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a deaf dog training blog. It pretty much covers deaf dog training related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:07 a.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Nice Blog about best home business making money. I also have a Blog/Website about best home business making money which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

 
At 12:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

Yeah Wordpress rocks, I recently switched.. I'm trying to find a cool template that I like.. so far i like the one i have now - anyway, my blog's url is www.theblahbrain.com I've got a page rank of 4 [if you know anything about page ranks and search engine optimization] and 309 pages indexed in google.. unfortunately it isn't more than that... anyway...you've got a great blog here! -Paul

 
At 2:28 a.m., Blogger Living in Thailand said...

Hi Nice blog please take look at my website as well *My free sms website**

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">