fredag, februar 25, 2005

Friday's Feast; Thirty-seven

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Appetizer - Name something that makes you scream. Snake! I do hate snakes!

Soup - Who is a musician you enjoy listening to when you want to relax? I usually don't listen to anything when I want to relax; but if I should it would probably be an instrumental from Koinonia

Salad - What was the last book you purchased? Just the other day I signed up for a new Harry Potter book; must wait a while before I get it though!

Main Course - If you could live one day as any historical figure, who would it be, and what would you do? I would be a Viking and sailed one of those magnificent boats! :~) Most of the vikings were kind and I would be one of those...

Dessert - Tell about a time when you were lost. Where did you end up? How long did it take you to get back to where you were going? Many years ago me and a friend should up to our cabin in the mountain. It was in the fall and it got dark early. We thought we knew the way, but we didn't - so for a long time we wandered around quite scared. After a while we decided to try to find a way up so we could get some view. And luckily when we climbed up a little "wall" I immediately knew where we was and also knew the way to the cabin from there quite well. I think we both made a little victory dance there and then ;) And we got to the cabin about two hours later than planned!

<div id="footer">