fredag, februar 18, 2005

Friday's Feast; Thirty Six

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Appetizer - Name 2 things you do that you consider beneficial to your health I do laugh when ever I find a reason for it and try to drink a little more water than coffee!

Soup - If you made a New Year's resolution, how's it going so far? I didn't make one this year either and it's going fabulously ;)

Salad - Name something that has happened lately that bothers you. That there still are people dying of hunger when there is enough food in the world..

Main Course - What is your favorite quote, and who said it? "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen not only because I see it but because by it I see everything else" by C. S. Lewis

Dessert - What do you collect?I do collect books of all kind (can't part with any of them.....) and then there is the elephants...

<div id="footer">