fredag, februar 04, 2005

Friday's Feast

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Appetizer - If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I would be a "Greenland dog" or maybe better known as Husky (?) because it is a dog who can survive very tuff climates...

Soup - What does the color purple make you think of?
It is one of my all time favorite colors; it just makes me feel good and relaxes me!

Salad - Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
Not long; I stay in bed as long as possible (and sometimes longer...) Seldom more than 30 minute I'll guess.

Main Course - How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
I have six cousin, five boys and one girl. They comes from two families. When I grow up we spent quite a lot time together, now not so much. But I know of the big events and receive Christmas card from some of them. The female one I speak with on MSN at least once a month and sometimes her brothers too. And then we usually meets in the summer :o)

Dessert - Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
ABS = Amazing Blue Serenity... lol

<div id="footer">