tirsdag, februar 08, 2005

Lent

For a little while I've been thinking of how to use my Lent. Usually I give up a thing I like and give the cost of it to our Church Aid. This years thing is SWEETS(!) It won't be easy; but neither was Jesus dying..... And there is a reward for my health applied!

This year I also wanted a reason to read the Bible other than the obvious: It's my job! ;) I've been dreading setting up a plan for the reading from scratch; that would of course work but it is so much easier when others do it for me :o) After a short search I found just the thing I was looking for. A daily reading of the Bible based on the Anglican The Book of Common Prayer. I've decided to try it and see what this Lent will bring!

Do you do something extra for Lent??

Here in Norway we call this day Fat Tuesday; the last day before Lent -> so now I'm going to eat some sweets! =>

3 Comments:

At 7:28 a.m., Blogger No-Name said...

Anne!!! I LOVE your new template! :-)

 
At 7:23 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

TAKK!!!
I love it too! There is only some small details to sort out, like how to show the Norwegian letters ø, æ and å correctly and then I want to make some headings for the left side bar. But those I think I will make my self :)

*hug*

 
At 3:01 a.m., Anonymous bad credit mortgage refinance said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">