tirsdag, februar 15, 2005

Locked out!

I was supposed to visit my Gran now, but here I'm sitting! My mom locked me out of her house!

Ok, she didn't mean to do it...

I've slept over at my friends house and made a deal with my mom that she should put the key "outside" when she left for a swim. When I got here though, there was no key. She forgot to leave it for me! So now I'm sitting here in the house where I usually stay when visiting my parents. We have two houses on the farm; this is the one I lived in most of my childhood - before we switched house with my fathers parents. Now they both are dead and I have moved in....., whenever I'm at visit that is. But it is no warm water her and there is a lot to do to get this place up to date again. I love to paint though! And soon I'll discover how I can do the bathroom useable again ;o) A project for the summer?!? It is funny to do things on my own! But it is not a job quickely done...

Anyhow - I have talked with Gran and she wanted me to come a little later. I'll wait for my mom and then I'll head out to make some shopping and probably drop by my brother's house for a little while. I think I want to see if there is sale on some of the digitale cameraes............, I so want one :)

Wish you a Happy day and God Bless <3

3 Comments:

At 1:59 a.m., Blogger makuahine said...

Oh no!!

One time Steve locked us out as we were leaving. I can't remember now how we got in - I think we sent my little brother through a window!!

I did have to do that once when I was babysitting and the two year old ran from us and locked herself in her parent's room, then she couldn't get out. I had to send her older sister through a window - it was hard to get to, too, pretty high off the ground outside even though it was on the first story.

 
At 2:00 a.m., Blogger makuahine said...

Oh yeah and yes you should get a digital camera - I want to see lots of pictures from Norway!! :-)

 
At 10:49 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

I'm wondering how much to spend on the camera and what kind of camera. Recomendation highly appriciated :D

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">