s√łndag, februar 13, 2005

Mothersday ;)

The sleep was good, and long. Now my mom has made dinner for me, and soon I'm heading over to my brothers house for visit. I love to see them all again!

Today is "Mothers Day" here in Norway, and yesterday I found the right gift. A helpbook for crosswords addicts. My mom can't take a day without! The funny thing though was that yesterday when I had to remove her old book to give room, she shaked her head and rolled (almost =>) her eyes and said:

"I can't understand why nobody gave me a new one for Christmas!"
Well, maybe she can now??

Moms calling; dinnertime! Hope she likes her gift!

Happy Sunday to everyone :o)

4 Comments:

At 9:37 p.m., Blogger makuahine said...

Wow that's interesting - our Mother's day is in May :-)

Hope your mom had a wonderful day!!

 
At 10:52 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Mom was so pleased with her gift; just what she needed :D

...and I who thought it was on the same day all over the world... funny ;)

 
At 11:56 p.m., Anonymous home mortgages said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

 
At 11:00 a.m., Anonymous home mortgage rates said...

A

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">