lørdag, februar 05, 2005

A slow Saturday salute :)

Oh I love these days, when there really is no important things to do (or very few..) and I end up doing a little bit of that and a little bit of that! But not much of anything, except for being on www that is ;)

I've surfed around for a while, started to plan the left side on my blog - I need some changes there (something about what comes first and last and so on). I've had a visitor, which mean I'm soon headed for the office for a quick phone call and some faxes to send. When I'm back I'll figure out what to have for dinner and then I need to find a way to remove some of the mess in this room. Usually I keep my eyes on the monitor but whenever I look around I feel bad! So words to self: don't look around :o)

Have a wonderful day! I'll see you soon; maybe at:



Those animals (or whatever they are..) is just so cute!

<div id="footer">