torsdag, februar 10, 2005

Snow - again

Can you believe it? We got snow again tonight! Not that much actually, not even enough to cover the ground - but still snow. And I who shall drive over the mountain this weekend..... Hope it stops today!

I'm off for a long day (not starting until 10 am though =>). First there is a meeting for all the pastors in this area, then we shall plan a weekend for the youths attending confirmation classes and then I have a class! Finish around 8 pm. So not a lot of posts today ;o)

Have a wonderful day!

2 Comments:

At 2:32 a.m., Blogger makuahine said...

oooh take some photos for us to see! My husband is quite jealous! ;-)

 
At 5:57 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Hi!
Remember to show your husband the white stuff :) I posted two telling pictures (before it all rains away... :))

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">