s√łndag, februar 27, 2005

Sunday Quote

This Sunday is the third one in Lent. This is a Sunday which talks about the demons and how Jesus conquer them and make them flee. The texts' are not the easy ones, but to me this is the most important message:

But if I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you.


The whole reading can be found at Luke 11:14-23


Wish you a good Sunday!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!


:) *If you are familiar with Norwegian, this is some good links: Kyrkja (choose to go to Søndagsportal) and Geir's site

2 Comments:

At 10:00 p.m., Blogger makuahine said...

You know, when I was in 6th grade I did a country report on Norway. But unfortunately, I never learned the language. ;-)
I think I still have that report around here somewhere, I'll have to see if I can find it. You'll probably think it's funny. ;-)

 
At 12:22 a.m., Blogger anne berit said...

I'll love to see what you found out.... The language is not that easy, so I understand! ;o)

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">