fredag, februar 18, 2005

An update... :)

Sorry for no posting this last days! The schedule has just been to tight....

A little recap of what has happened:

After the "lock out"-incident on Tuesday I used the rest of the day to visit family, first my Grandmother, then my brother and his family and last my mom and dad. I was only on visit back home for a few days and the time went so quickly. It was sad to leave them not knowing when I'll see them again. (But we'll keep in touch by phone and SMS of course =>)

I left on Wednesday at 11 am and was back home at 10 pm. I had even had time for a stop at IKEA for an hour, so the trip was as fast as I could whish for. I used a different road, because the weather was sunny and there was no wind. And there was a lot of beautiful sceneries (but no digital camera though!) I was so tired that I almost went straight to bed when I got home.

I slept long on Thursday morning, and started work at 11 am. And then there was work until 11 pm. Again soooo tired; but I made some time to watch reruns of Seventh Heaven - they always makes me feel good :o)

Today I have the day off, again ;) I slept long and have had a visit from a friend. Now I have a lot to do in my house; but I have decided to take it slow today and do more tomorrow. So good to have two days after one another with no work! This weekend I'll sure enjoy :o)

Have a good Friday; I'll be back later!

2 Comments:

At 10:22 p.m., Blogger makuahine said...

Awwww glad you had a good vacation, boy they never are long enough, are they? I always wish to stay longer than I can as well!!

 
At 10:44 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

Hi Val! :)
It was so nice to see them all and sad to be leaving so soon. But it is also good to have some time off this weekend even though I'm just at home by my self...

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">